remains absent even for a single lecture, he/she will be treated as absent for the whole day.
2. Irregular attendance and repeated absence without a valid reason renders a student liable to dismissal.
3. Students are discouraged from leaving their class between lectures for trifling matters (like drinking water or using the cloak room, etc.)
4. Students reporting to school, after an absence of more than 2 days due to illness must bring a Medical Certificate which has to be countersigned by the Principal.
5. If a student remains absent for more than 3 weeks without prior application for leave of absence, his/her name will be struck off the rolls.
6. No student will be allowed to leave the Institution during class hours without a prior note from the parent/guardian except in case of emergency.
1. Students are expected to take utmost care of library books. Writing of any remarks on the book is strictly forbidden and is punishable with a fine.
2. The student is requested to check for any damage at the time of issue. If the book is damaged, the student should inform the Librarian before leaving the Library.
3. Failure to return a book on the expiry of the period of week will involve payment of a fine of Rs. 2 per day (for text book) and Rs. 5 per day (for reference book) (inclusive of Holiday and Sundays).
4. All the books must be returned before the Terminal Examinations. Failure to do so may lead to suitable action against the pupil.
5. Strict action will be taken if the books/furniture are misused or damaged.
7. Students reading in the Reading Hall are expected to study by themselves. Any kind of discussion is forbidden.
If for some medical reason, should a student require to wear a sweater ; a note from the parents is essential.
Students failing to conform to proper uniform are liable to be sent home and the parents called for an explanation.
Students cannot use pullovers or jackets.
Black sandals should be worn during Monsoon season.
Black canvas shoes and black socks to be worn after Diwali vacation.
The dress code should fit to look decent enough. (not too tight or too loose).
Black leather belt(11?2 inch width)
Must have short hair and use of gel or colour is not permitted.
Are required to come clean-shaven or fine trimmed to school.
Width of the pant must be 16 inches.
Pant must be worn on the waist (no low waist pants permitted).
Nails should be short.
Are not to use make-up, kajal for eyes or colour on their hair.
The nails should be short and no nail polish.
No coloured clips, ribbons, hair bands and rings.
Earrings should not be long or too fashionable.
The hem line should be below knee level.
Divided skirts are compulsory and to be worn on the waist.
2. Fees once paid are not refundable under any circumstances.
3. If any deposits are to be claimed, should be done within a month from the date of declaration of exam results. Failing which their deposits will be forfeited.
• Results will be declared within a month in the presence of the parents.
• Pupil’s who stay away from the examinations without justifying reasons from parents or guardian will be considered to have failed in that examination. Proper Medical Certificate should be submitted at the proper time.